Not everybody around the globe sits at a workstation completing a 9-5 job. In fact, 80% of the individuals consist of deskless workforce. As much as technology has advanced and improved businesses, deskless workers haven’t been able to reap the benefits.
Who Is The Deskless Workforce?
The 2.7 billion people across various industries from hospitality to facilities to healthcare, who are mobile when they work are the deskless workforce. The digital transformation has been on the rise all over the world and yet the no-desk workers have been neglected. Only $3 billion of the $300 billion business technology market is invested in deskless technology. Now is the time for more technologies to be customised to provide enough support to deskless employees to complete their job more efficiently.
How To Make A Software Useful For The Deskless Workforce
As the workforce we’re catering to are unique, the perfect platform for them to have access to a deskless software are mobile devices like smartphones and tablets. As they spend a considerable amount of time out in their respective fields, an application where they can easily communicate and collaborate with their teams will not only make operations more efficient, but also create a positive work culture. PAZO has the fundamental features tailored for the deskless workforce. We aim to empower the field teams revolutionize their businesses.
Why Invest In The Non-Desk Workforce
Since 80% of the world’s workers are deskless, it only makes sense to invest in them. The key is not only to be able to provide an easy-to-use software, but only one that is a permanent solution. Deskless technology impacts every organization and employee internally. Enhanced productivity levels of employees increases their company’s profits. Furthermore, a positive employee experience leads to higher retention rates.
The deskless workforce will keep increasing as the days go by and the value of deskless software is indisputable and has a lot of potential to unleash!
How PAZO Makes Operations Management Efficient and Consistent
With the help of PAZO, you will gain visibility and control over your daily business operations, across all your multi-location sites, when consistency plays a crucial part. Here’s how we help you with:
- Communication: Ensure clear and effective communication between departments at individual sites and the head office. Coordinate task assignment and completion, surveys, feedback and compliance across all branches
- Execution: Equip your staff with PAZO to have them work smarter and with more efficiency. Assign tasks, monitor completion times and increase accountability.
- Insights: Get real-time insights on operations at every site, on a personalised dashboard to ensure visibility and consistency. Know how individual sites are performing and reduce issues and resolution times.
Here’s how different industries can leverage PAZO:
Customer delight is extremely important when it comes to the hospitality industry. Pazo helps you in:
- Audits: Ensure that all departments operate up to mark as per the Food safety standards, with centralized checklists that can be monitored in one place, saving time and effort.
- Consumption Metering: Real-time insights from restaurant outlets help you understand if resources are consumed efficiently and allow you to make the necessary changes needed in order to have the best results
- Staff Grooming: Customer Delight begins at the front end. With the help of detailed checklists and the ability to attach photographs to the reports, uniformity among the staff at every restaurant outlet can be maintained effortlessly
- Maintenance Request: Raise a ticket to the maintenance department, at the tap of a few buttons to ensure that everything is fixed in the shortest time possible and no customer is left with a poor experience
- PCI Checks: PCI checks are crucial to reduce data breaches or other security problems when card payments are made. With PAZO you will be able to keep a track of compliances required by every restaurant you operate.
- Food Safety Compliance Audit: Food Safety is the most important factor in restaurants. A quick, easy to understand checklist ensures that quality and safety is maintained in the kitchen at all times
- SOP Adherence: Why rely on SOPs maintained on paper that gives no clear picture if they’re being adhered to on a daily basis? Maintain quality and consistency in every task carried out with the help of digital checklists and reports.
- Housekeeping Operations: Easy to complete checklists, with image upload, to ensure that cleanliness is maintained throughout the hotel, all day long.
- Security And Patrol: Unique QR codes can be assigned to locations for patrolling, to ensure accountability and maintain security all throughout the premises
- Customer Feedback: Continue delivering customer satisfaction by improving operations with feedback provided by customers during their stay.
Maintain brand standards, boost sales and provide consistent customer satisfaction across all your retail outlets with PAZO helping you with:
- Easy Communication: Task management and internal communication between teams at individual stores and the head office make operations more efficient and transparent. Synchronise task assignment and completion, surveys, feedback and compliance across all outlets
- Store Audits And Compliances: Area Managers can now easily monitor store operations and ensure that there is consistency in brand standards and compliances. With a personalised dashboard, get consolidated data or routine operations including task completion efficiency, issue resolutions and reporting
- VM Implementation: Easy checklists with photo uploads allow you to keep track of product placement and display, complete with the aesthetics and ambiance to ensure that customers have the best shopping experience in all your stores.
- Store Opening and Closing: Define routine operations run efficiently without any glitches with scheduled checklists, especially for store opening and closing. With tasks assigned to the right people at the right time, field managers can track execution standards and accountability.
- Documents and Training: Maintain brand standards by training staff across all stores and having the resources and issues documented. With PAZO, documents in the form of images, videos, PDFs etc. can be uploaded and shared with the right users and departments.
Maintain brand standards and consistency across all the multi-site facilities you operate by making maintenance teams more productive. Use PAZO for:
- Asset maintenance: Save time and resources by digitising your tracking processes. Have tasks assigned to the field workforce through easy and detailed checklists to rest assured that all critical assets are maintained in optimal condition.
- Issue and Breakdown reporting: Report issues and breakdowns with location and images with real-time insights. Ensure that the department resolves the issue in the shortest time to ensure customer satisfaction. Tenants in the facilities can also raise issues to the management team with ease.
- Workshift management: Manage tasks assigned to departments and individual users by setting up work shift schedules. Track and optimise work hours, task completion and handle unexpected changes easily, with PAZO.
- Communication: Streamline internal communication between teams at individual sites and the head office. Send messages in group or private conversations, keep everyone informed and ensure tasks are completed and issues are resolved.
- Helpdesk Management: Collaborate with departments or interact with individual employees to categorize, assign and resolve issues faster and more effectively.
- Compliances: Monitor facility operations and ensure that there is consistency in brand standards and compliances. With a personalised dashboard, get consolidated data or routine operations including task completion efficiency, issue resolutions and reporting
- MIS Reports: Get advanced reports on tasks completed, facility performance, issues raised and resolved etc. to evaluate routine activities or issues raised, make decisions, and track progress.
Want to see how PAZO can make your routine operations better? Talk to our Client Success Officer today
Statistics Source: http://desklessworkforce2018.com/