“we“, “us” and “our” means PAZO Inc. (“Company“)
“you“, “your” and “user” means any person who accesses or uses our website, www.gopazo.com (“Website“) or the application, PAZO Mobile Application (“App“).
- In the course of registering for and availing various services we provide from time to time through the website/app (“services”) you may be required to give certain details, including your name, address, contact number, email address, company information (“user information”).
- By using the website/app and/or registering yourself you authorise us to contact you via email or phone call or SMS and offer you services for our products you have opted for, imparting product knowledge or offer promotional offers, as well as for web aggregation. Additionally, by registration you authorise us to send SMS/email alerts to you for your login details and any other service requirements or advertising messages/emails from us.
- You are also aware that the website/app is developed by PAZO specifically to manage the entire operations of housekeeping, security guard patrolling, facility management, general administration and sales management in any organisation (“end user”). Thus, you are aware that PAZO would be able to, through the installed app, track your movement through GPS and NFC technologies and would be providing such information on a regular basis to the end user.
- You acknowledge that you are disclosing user information voluntarily. Prior to the completion of any registration process on the website/app or prior to availing of any services offered on our website if you wish not to disclose any user information you may refrain from doing so; however, if you don’t provide information that is requested, it is possible that the registration process would be incomplete and/or you may not be able to avail of our services.
- We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all user information that you may share as a user of our website/app. In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat user information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
- To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We may use third-party advertising companies and/or ad agencies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (excluding user information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements on this site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- There might be affiliates or other sites linked to our website and information that you provide to those sites are not our property. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read them.
- Additionally, when you use the site, we collect certain non-personal identifiable information through technology and tools, including cookies, etc. We aggregate and analyze this information in order to learn more about how the website is used, to improve our website, and to generally promote the website and our services. We may engage the services of a third party for the purposes of collection of such information.
- We reserve the right to amend this policy from time to time, at our discretion. Any updates will be posted on the website/app and your use of the website/app after such amendment shall constitute your agreement to abide by the amended terms.
This policy is effective as of 27 March 2021 and was last updated on 27 March 2021.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: