Conditional logic is a standardized procedure to simply flows. By setting rules for your processes and updating the outcome based on selected conditions, it is easy to simplify the complicated list. When the condition is triggered all optional tasks can be automatically hidden and show up only tasks that matched the condition.
In our checklist, we have introduced conditional logic to create truly dynamic checklists based on the logic of “if one of” and “if not one of”.
There is no limitation for adding sub-questions and multiple conditions can be applied for the main question.
Responsive checklists are more powerful. You can create multiple conditional logic rules and create a flow to control how exactly the branch of the question/answer to be set.
Conditional logic makes viewing and selecting the form are easier.
How to set up conditional logic on the Pazo web app?
User(s) can choose from the following conditions while applying logic to a question (Single Select or Drop-down type) within a checklist. There are two logical conditions that can be set:
- Is One of- means if any of the conditions are TRUE, then sub-questions will appear on checklist submission.
- Is not One of- means if any other options are chosen apart from the given set of options, then sub-questions will appear on checklist submission
For Example, let’s assume that the main question has the following list of answer options, Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, and Option 4 and we add the logic of “is one of” to Option 1 and Option 3, it will expand the branch for sub-questions then if the user selects the option 1 in the question, a branch of sub-question will be opened since it met the condition. The same way it works for the other conditional logic if set.
- There is no limitation for adding sub-questions i.e. user can add any number of sub-questions for 1 main question
- Multiple conditions can be applied for 1 main question
Note: – The condition can only be applied to the main question.
- The Checklist report will also include the details of the sub-question. If the sub-questions are left unanswered then the cell will be blank
When submitting your checklist, if a condition is TRUE, only then the sub-questions will appear on the Checklist Submit screen to answer.
Check out “Stock Management and Ideas to Implement in Your Retail Store” and let us know your thoughts in the comment section.