Pazo has gotten quite a makeover since our last update and we’re excited to let you know how we’re striving to be better than we were yesterday. We’re constantly working to improve your Pazo experience and here’s the summary of what has been changed
What is new with Pazo 8.1:
Stock Room Management Feature
Stock counts if unorganized will definitely lead to inefficiencies, misuse of stocks, and other nightmares to the company. To put an end to stock rooms with missing or wrong inventory we introduced stock room management on Pazo. This new feature will help businesses prioritize and organize stock room count, and get complete visibility about the stock movement.
How to manage the Stock Room on the Pazo Web App?
- Stocks can be updated on a newly introduced stock room management page which can be found in the setup menu, the user is given an option to add stocks one by one or through bulk upload.
- A mail trigger is auto-added on reorder quantity of stock item(s) i.e. when a reordered quantity goes below the specified limit, an auto-generated mail will be triggered to Site Admin(s) & Super Admin with the stock count when permissions are set. An email will be sent to the user on a daily basis until the stock is refilled.
- Consolidated excel reports of the stock room can be downloaded by selecting the site and date. The downloaded report will display date wise consumption for all stock items.
- Users with “field user permissions” can perform Stock Inward & Outward operations from the Mobile App
How to update stocks count on Pazo Mobile App?
- Users with “field user permissions” can do a Stock Inward or Outward through Mobile App once a Stock Item has been added through WebApp
- To manage stock, Click (+) icon on-site dashboard, visit a stock room and scan a location QR code from mobile app to perform an Inward or Outward operation of the stock.
- When a Location is scanned, the user can view the list of items and their availability in that Stock Room.
- Users can do an Inward or Outward of the stock items from a StockRoom- Inward will allow users to add a quantity of an Item and Outward will allow users to subtract the quantity from the available stock.
2. Conditional Logics in Checklist
Conditional Logic in the checklist will easily show or hide fields based on how the user responds to the main fields. This is basically conditional branching, where conditions are set and certain fields will branch from others based on your conditions. A logical condition can be applied in the Single Select & Drop-down type questions as of now.
How to set up conditional logic on the Pazo web app?
- User(s) can choose from the following conditions while applying logic to a question (Single Select or Drop-down type) within a checklist. There are two logical conditions that can be set:
- Is One of- means if any of the conditions are TRUE, then sub-questions will appear on checklist submission.
- Is not One of- means if any other options are chosen apart from the given set of options, then sub-questions will appear on checklist submission
For Example, let’s assume that the main question has the following list of answer options, Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, and Option 4 and we add conditional logic of “is one of” to Option 1 and Option 3, it will expand the branch for sub-questions then if the user selects the option 1 in the question, a branch of sub-question will be opened since it met the condition. The same way it works for the other conditional logic if set.
- There is no limitation for adding sub-questions i.e. user can add any number of sub-questions for 1 main question
- Multiple conditions can be applied for 1 main question
Note: – The condition can only be applied to the main question.
- The Checklist report will also include the details of the sub-question. If the sub-questions are left unanswered then the cell will be blank
When submitting your checklist, if a condition is TRUE, only then the sub-questions will appear on the Checklist Submit screen to answer.
3. Modifications in Documents & Training Module
Document Analytics is a data-driven assessment of how the users make use of your uploaded document. You’ll learn how your documents are used, who uses them, and when is it being used.
Changes that have been introduced to Documents & Training on Pazo Web App
- Documents can now be assigned easily to a specific site/department and it can be uploaded directly by Site Admin(s), Viewer(s), and Super Admin. But, the site-specific permission applies for viewer(s) & Super Admin(s)
For Eg: A Super Admin can assign a document to all the Sites whereas a Site admin or a Viewer can assign a Document only to the Sites to which they have permission.
- Now, we have made it easy for a user to add or edit a Section (Folder) and add any number of documents within the Section.
- The document version is updated automatically once a user modifies a section or updates a new document, modifies a document name. The version number can be modified manually also.
- Document Analytics has been introduced now, users can get insights such as username, no. of times a document has been opened on Mobile App and time duration of the document viewed.
To view document analytics
o Navigate to Setup->Documents
o Go to a Section
o Click on Document Analytics option (present beside List of Documents option)
The new Documents & Training section allows people to view images, videos (MP4) and documents [doc, excel, pdf, ppt]
Changes on the Pazo Mobile App
Now, users can view all unopened documents on Site Dashboard
Users can also view the list of all documents categorized by Sections/Folders from the Side Menu Navigation Pane->Documents
4. Chat & Comment details of Issues is now added to the Excel report of Issues.
Our earlier report didn’t have the data of chat & comments added during the cycle of issue management. So, we decided to introduce the chat & comment transcript in the excel report when the user downloads the report to make the report more detailed
Where to find chat & comment in the new report?
- When a user downloads an Issue Excel Report from Issues Page, a New Sheet- Comments is added by default where all the Issue chat, as well as system-generated comments, are shown, in the format as username, Comment Manual/System generated, Date and time of the comment
5. Analyze Meter Readings comprehensively
Analyze, compare, or-view site-wise consumption of the meter readings by using custom graphs, downloading excel reports or adding a trigger to track readings effectively
How to add a graph for Meter reading?
- Navigate to Custom Dashboard->Add Graph-> Choose specific Checklist which has a Meter Reading Field in the ‘Select Data’ option
- Here, ‘Select data field’ option, scroll down and choose the field which has meter reading
- Give the graph a name and desired color and click save
Now, Meter Reading details such as consumption, last reading date & time can be viewed on Checklist Export Reports. All these details will be available for questions which have answer type as ‘Meter reading’
To add a trigger on Meter Reading field from ‘Notification & Triggers Option on Schedules Page
- Navigate to Setup->Schedules->Notification & Triggers->Add Trigger
- Trigger on- Choose on-Field
- Choose Field- Choose the Meter Reading Field where the trigger has to be added
- Choose any of the Conditions- Less than, Greater than, Equals, Exists or Between
- Enter the desired consumption value for which trigger has to be activated
- Choose an action type i.e. in what form will the trigger be received like Send SMS, Send Email, Trigger Webhook, Send Notification
Check out Pazo Got A Makeover with V8.1! – Part 2. Let us know your suggestions in the comments below.