- With Pazo, it’s easy to send a request for photos to stores.
- Photos can be uploaded straight to the app, providing a transformation level of visibility for Head Office teams.
- Scheduled and time-sensitive checklists boost management`s confidence to run a successful visual merchandise campaign by establishing a system of tasks and procedures.
- Sharing notes internally from any location to keep plano-grams updated.
- Also, overdue or incomplete tasks can be notified via email & notifications for better TAT.
Store Specific Planning
- Seamlessly match store-specific merchandising information with accurate data and analysis on that store’s fixtures, space allocation, and category placement.
Plan better Promotions
- For every promotion choose the products, prices, and promotion types that enable you to hit the target.
- Combine that with promotional planogramming for an end-to-end, optimized process.
Instant Deployment & Reporting
- Planograms can be updated instantly across all your stores.
- Also, keep an eye on its adherence from anywhere so as to ensure brand consistency in all your outlets.
Explore Case Studies
Sodexo is now able to resolve inconsistencies across its store experiences, faster and more efficiently using PAZO
One important goal was to ensure the adherence of the checklists by all the departments from the right place and time from the right individuals. To achieve this goal, PAZO was made live in a record time of 2 days. It offered the key advantage of ensuring the staff gets the real-time notification to do the work from the designated positions through the help of QR codes that were strategically fixed. The feature of allowing visual proofs to be captured in real-time gave visibility for all the operations that were performed. Monitoring all the facilities pan India from a single place now became a reality.