Pazo v7.7 Updated Version
1. Save Checklists as Drafts to complete later – Pazo v7.7
Save Draft feature can be enabled which allows users to fill a part of their Checklist and Save it as a Draft instead of Submitting it upfront. Once the Checklist has been saved as a Draft, any user from the same department can continue filling up the checklists. All Saved Drafts will be visible in New Drafts Page until the final submission of the Checklist is done. Currently the Save Draft feature is only available for Adhoc Checklists(with no location set). For existing Checklists, this feature needs to be enabled in the schedule. (Details given in # 9)
2. Multi-Site View on Field App
We have revamped our Multi-Site view on PAZO Field App, now a person with viewer or Site Admin Access can view the Total Counts of Schedules Completed, Review Pending, Flags, and Open Issues across all associated Sites at one Place without further drilling down. Even the Zonal Managers can view a summary of their respective Zones at one place (Pazo v7.7).
Pazo Web App
1. On Custom Dashboard users can compare data
A new feature for comparison of data has been introduced. To compare a Graph, users have to enable the compare to option present on Top, then users can compare the same graphs with a different Time Ranges such as
Last Week, Last Month, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days and Custom Date Range.
Scores are now shown for Single Checklists also in Checklist data.
2. Now, Tags can be assigned Users.
With this Release, we are introducing a very useful feature User Tags which will allow Admins to create a List of User Tags and assign it to particular Users. These tags will be used in many places throughout the system.
Now, admins don’t have to remember particular Emails and usernames to set up an Email. Instead, they can just create and assign Tags to users and while Email Setup, give the Tags, the system will automatically pick up the particular user emails and based on their permissions, an Email will be sent to them on a particular chosen interval such as daily, weekly and monthly.
3. Modifications in Tabular Dashboard
Now, a Department Manager can view overall department wise progress on the Dashboard and drill down further to Sites.
A New Filter is introduced, which will allow users to choose from three different options:
- Scheduled Today- displays all the daily schedules i.e. daily anytime, a particular time, specific time schedules as well as Weekly particular Time and Monthly particular Time that are scheduled for the present date.
- Scheduled this Week- displays all the weekly schedules i.e. weekly anytime, a specific day in a week.
- Scheduled this Month- displays all the monthly schedules i.e. date of the month, day of the week, any time of the month.
To avoid confusion, now, there are completion statuses for both Real-Time Status as well as Overall Status for a Day.
4. Enhanced Password Complexity
To ensure more security, now a minimum 8 characters password only be allowed while creating a New User and Editing password for old users.
5. Any Images with flags in Image Gallery are now highlighted
Now, if an Image which is detected as Blank during Checklist Submission is highlighted in Red Color Border on the Image Gallery section.
Also, a Flagged Field with an Image Attachment is highlighted along with flagged answers on the Image Gallery section.
6. A new option, Week of the Month has been added to Monthly Checklist Schedule
Now, a checklist can be scheduled for a particular Week of the Month such as 1st Week, 2nd Week, 3rd Week or 4th Week in particular.
7. All disabled things are hidden by default
To improve our Product user experience, now we hide all disabled items by default.
Users can view the disabled items with the help of a Toggling switch on Top right corner of the Page which will Toggle between showing Disabled Items and not Showing Disabled Items.
8. Introduced a New Flags Graph on Analytics Dashboard
To have a better and actionable view of the Flags, a new Flags graph has been introduced which can be drilled down to Sites and Department Level. Managers can also directly raise a Task on the Flags by clicking on the Messaging Icon.
9. Save Drafts Feature in Checklists
Now, users have an option to fill a part of their Checklist and Save it as a Draft instead of Submitting it upfront. All the users within a department will have access to Saved Drafts.
The remaining part of the Drafts can be filled by any user belonging to a particular Department for which the Checklist was scheduled. All Saved Drafts will be visible in New Drafts Page until the final submission of the Checklist is done.