All hotel operators will agree that guest satisfaction plays an important role in the continued success of the hotel, whether you are managing a large chain of corporate hotels or you operate a single property.
Why Is Customer Satisfaction Important?
Every guest that stays at your hotel can make or break your reputation. A happy guest will share their good hotel experience by giving positive reviews and recommending the hotel to friends, family and acquaintances. If they have a poor experience, they will go the extra mile to let the world know how unpleasant they were with your hotel’s services.
Customer satisfaction is a clear indication of your hotel staff’s ability to provide a better experience than what a guest expects when they book their stay. Every hotel staff – whether they manage the front desk, tend to the cleanliness of the hotel premises or work in the kitchen – plays a crucial role in the customer experience.
How Does Service Quality Impact Customer Satisfaction?
Service quality is the life of the hotel, when it comes to customer satisfaction. A successful hotel consistently delivers excellent service to all their guests. Service quality needs to be consistent, especially when you’re a multi-chain operator. Service quality needs to be maintained at the same level across all the locations, in order to ensure that the guests experience the same pleasant experience, no matter which hotel location of yours they opt for.
When hotel operations are carried out in the most efficient way, customer satisfaction comes naturally. It’s not easy to manually keep a tab on every employee and task being carried out in different areas in the hotel, more so if you’re a multi-chain hotel operator. Technology has advanced quite a bit and now, working smarter has become easier.
You don’t have to rely on pages or written reports and multiple follow-ups to ensure that brand standards and service quality are maintained at your hotel. Digitize and automate routine operations at every hotel location with the help of PAZO.
Top 3 Benefits of Using PAZO to Manage Hotel Operations
- Connect Instantaneously: Connect with the team instantaneously with the chat feature in PAZO to make sure that no important information is missed out and delayed, unlike with verbal communication.
- See Completions in Real-time: Why wait hours after multiple follow-ups to see if assigned tasks have been completed by employees? Get real-time data on the tasks being carried out across all your locations with a visual dashboard
- Speed Up Resolutions: Raise a ticket and assign a turnaround time to ensure issues are resolved by the designated employees within the stipulated time
PAZO Solutions For Operational Efficiency And Customer Satisfaction
- Front Office Task Lists & Audits: Ensure that no tasks are missed during the day with checklists scheduled at designated intervals to be submitted by the assigned staff on duty
- SOP Adherence: Why rely on SOPs maintained on paper that gives no clear picture if they’re being adhered to on a daily basis? Maintain quality and consistency in every task carried out with the help of digital checklists and reports.
- Housekeeping Operations: Easy to complete checklists, with image upload, to ensure that cleanliness is maintained throughout the hotel, all day long.
- Security And Patrol: Unique QR codes can be assigned to locations for patrolling, to ensure accountability and maintain security all throughout the premises
- Customer Feedback: Continue delivering customer satisfaction by improving operations with feedback provided by customers during their stay.
- Strategize Critical Assets, Operate Effectively: With a detailed analytics dashboard, keep a track of performance, customer feedback, issues raised and resolved , etc in order to improve operations.
Running a hotel efficiently requires constant efforts to provide the best customer experience while ensuring that the employees are happy as well. Don’t be swamped with pages of written reports, missed checklists, and continuous follow-ups to have tasks completed on time. With PAZO, you can now digitize your daily operations at every hotel while ensuring there is no compromise on brand standards, quality, efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.